- Kids Activities
- Videos & Games
- Village Tour
- Visit Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have classes on the weekend?
- Can I take pictures of my child going through the program?
- Where can I park?
- How long is the program?
- What about children with special needs or children who are ESL students, can they attend?
- What is the minimum age for children to attend a session?
- What is the minimum and maximum class size?
- Is there a fee to attend Firefighters Survive Alive?
No, we do not offer weekend classes. However, we do offer evening classes during the week, twice a week, by appointment only. The classes must start no later than 6 pm and a minimum class size of 7 children is required. Maximum number of children varies and will be explained at time of booking.
Yes you may. Also, please consider sharing your pictures with the Survive Alive staff!
There is free parking available behind Survive Alive. Entry to the parking lot can be gained through white gated entrances off of Massachusetts Avenue and St. Clair Street.
Plan on at least an hour and half but not to exceed two hours.
Yes, the program is for anyone who wants to attend.
Children must be at least 5 years old to attend. There is no upper age limit for our program.
There is no minimum number of children required for any of our classes during regular business hours. However, there is a maximum on no more than 49 children children for the Survive Alive program and a maximum of 30 children for our fifth and sixth grade program.
There is no admission charge for children to attend the program, but we ask for a $1.00 donation for each child to cover materials that the children take home with them. The donation is not a requirement